Freddie spencer video raffle!

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

ANNOUNCING THE TZ250.COM FREDDIE SPENCER VIDEO RAFFLE!

Enter to win this rare VHS tape 'Freddie Spencer Explains Motorcycle Road Racing'. This raffle is designed to raise some funds for the site.

DETAILED INFO:
    "Freddie Spencer, 1985 500cc and 250cc World Champion, describes the incredible demands of high-speed motorcycle road racing. With speeds in excess of 150 miles per hour, Spencer reveals the racing techniques of maneuvering, passing, and cornering that have made him one of the most popular cycle racing champions of all time.

"Today's racing motorcycles are the product of over 70 years of development and design, making the 500cc road racing motorcycles one of the most efficient powered vehicles available. We see how the increase in performance achieved since World War II completely transformed riding techniques and racing strategy. The vital role of the Honda team- behind the scenes and at the racetrack- is fully documented.

"The revolutionary design of Spencer's Grand Prix Honda is fully detailed, and in a comparison sequence, its performance is matched against a high powered sports car and road bike, both of which are given significant time advantages. Spencer prevails, with the power and efficiency of his Honda easily outpacing the competition."

30 minutes. (c)1986 Bedford Rowlands Productions

VHS NTSC Format. (cannot guarantee compatibility outside the US)

HOW TO ENTER:
    Entries are $ 5.00 USD
    You may enter as many times as you like (paypal page has "quantity" which will be used to tally the number of entries per transaction.

>>CLICK HERE TO ENTER!<<

One winner will be drawn from the total of all entries on Saturday July 6, 2013!

Good Luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Mike; 06-12-2013 at 07:21 AM.

...laterally accelerating to a track near you... anand's Avatar
    i showed my kids a VHS tape, they looked at me with big open eyes and said.....what is that big thing

...they call me the rocket man... ndwedwe's Avatar
    that video is no doubt way out of production, so you shouldn't get sued for the following...
    may i suggest if you took it to a video conversion expert, they could convert it into a dvd of both pal and ntsc, then sell them for $5 plus postage to all of us all over the world. just a suggestion. that way you get to keep the video to.
    1993 TZ250
    1999 TZ250

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

Quote Originally Posted by ndwedwe View Post
    that video is no doubt way out of production, so you shouldn't get sued for the following...
    may i suggest if you took it to a video conversion expert, they could convert it into a dvd of both pal and ntsc, then sell them for $5 plus postage to all of us all over the world. just a suggestion. that way you get to keep the video to.
    I can do this myself as I have all the gear to do NLE work from analog to digital. But as this is a video produced by a company, whether in-business today or not, I do not feel it is ethically acceptable to copy and duplicate the work of others and resell copies as a money-making scheme.

However, anyone who wins this rare video may choose to do with it what they want! It's a gem, that's for sure, and for $5 it's a gem worth entering this raffle for!

(Original post edited to add drawing date of Saturday July 6, 2013)
    Last edited by Mike; 06-12-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    Mike Lachance
    Administrator
    tz250.com