Wanted Rs or Tz250. 93 +

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

Hi. Having stupidly sold my Rs 250 (for next to nothing!) in 2007 I am now looking for another!

I would prefer an RS from 93 onwards but I am open to the idea of a DP TZ also (I am generally a Honda man and prefer the look of the RS plus I am familiar with the bike from previous ownership).

I am based in Kent but am willing to travel a bit.

I used to race regularly (f400) but only manage one or two meetings a year now but the bike would be ridden and possibly raced in Bemsee classic 2 stroke class not stored in a collection so a mechanically sound bike with cosmetic issues would not be a worry!

I would not be opposed to something that needs more work as in my experience any bike I buy will most likely need an overhaul in any case.

Hope to hear from you :-)

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Pat52 View Post
    Hi. Having stupidly sold my Rs 250 (for next to nothing!) in 2007 I am now looking for another!

I would prefer an RS from 93 onwards but I am open to the idea of a DP TZ also (I am generally a Honda man and prefer the look of the RS plus I am familiar with the bike from previous ownership).

I am based in Kent but am willing to travel a bit.

I used to race regularly (f400) but only manage one or two meetings a year now but the bike would be ridden and possibly raced in Bemsee classic 2 stroke class not stored in a collection so a mechanically sound bike with cosmetic issues would not be a worry!

I would not be opposed to something that needs more work as in my experience any bike I buy will most likely need an overhaul in any case.

Hope to hear from you :-)

Pat
    Hi Pat!!

I have for sale a beautiful 98 Honda RS250R, send me a PM for info!!

Regards
    Daniele

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

Hi all

Just to let you know, I've just this week confirmed a deal for a 91 3yl so am all sorted. Thanks for your help!

Hope to be on track soon :-)

Pat