Personal best at Circuit Of The Americas Mock Race

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

I copied my post on the TZR forum

The track group I rode with was nice enough to let me ride in a CMRA mock race for the prov novs since I have a race license with AHRMA. Weekend was hot at near 100 degrees. Bike ran well at 65 C water and 1125 degrees on EGTs. Ran personal bests on the TZ at 2:40.5 and a 2:44 on the RZV. Will get video of it up. Still leaving a lot of time on the track. Grid was Aprilla RSV4, ZX10, Ducati, R1, yellow R6 (ringer to mix with prov novs), me, R1, KTM 390, and my buddy on SV650. Lights are all red then off and go. I blow the start as always, I hang with them till back straight, ZX10 breaks right clip on braking end of back straight first lap, I dice it and catch a few, miss a shift lap 2 I believe into the stadium turn but catch up again, force the R! into trying to out brake me, and that was it. Totally awesome to grid up at the track. Loris Baz Ducati superbike was in the garage with me and was ridden by a guy that bought it. He had to have mechanic that came with the bike from Ducati to get it started and running for the day. Was 300 HP and 256 to the wheel. You will see the tires in the pictures. A guy pitted behind me came off track on a Triumph 1000 at 199 degrees on the rear. The mechanic and owner where great people. Had another in our group that was nice enough to catch some video from the front straight.

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK IN HD. Hope you all enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crjjla8fHro&t=20s

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

Cool vids Tthanks for posting them
    I raced TZ's in 89,90,91,92 & 93